Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Back To The Future it is Not!

Sukhothai is an old city that contains lots of temples and Buddha images which dated back to the 13th and 14th centuries. I just arrived here from a 45 minute drive by motorbike together with friends. Driving in such a distance caused my fingers to get numb. Am really tired too huhuh...

Anyhow, we will be visiting the park tomorrow morning but need to comeback before 1 pm since a group of 5 students are waiting for me (a real bummer lol). Been here last year for a seminar yet was not able to visit the park....This is my very first actually.

I am looking forward to see the ancient ruins of the temples of the Sukhothai period. Pictures will be uploaded perhaps tomorrow once i get home. Several of it will surely be uploaded HERE. I was wondering how the old city looks like and if the title of the post "A back to the future it is not" is appropriate..I can't think of any so i hope this one caught your interest hehe. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment