Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Lesson To Remember!

Golden Shower Tree

Every afternoon just before 5 pm, doves and other species of birds are making noise up on the Golden Shower Tree (Thailand's National Tree). The tree by the way is just 10 meters away from my house and the birds are my regular visitors being there almost everyday. More often than not as I am trying to keep myself busy, they are always ignored.

One of the doves

This afternoon while i was watering the plants in a very small garden of ours, I saw a couple of birds having their good time. Some were hopping from one branch to the other while others were flying somewhere and back. I can't help myself but look at them for the first time and found them entertaining.

A bomber plane and a bomber bird

After watering the plants, i sat outside the gate and stared at them. I was enjoying every bit of what they were doing when something warm and sticky liquid thingie fell on my head. I knew then that a bird dropped its atomic bomb on me. I was thinking of throwing something to the bird for retaliation lol. Since the bomb already exploded on my head and i can't do nothing but to rinse the remains of the bomb, i promise not to sit on the same exact spot ever again.

Lesson learned? Atomic bombs are everywhere so extra precautions are needed.


WINK WINK

No comments:

Post a Comment