Friday, April 2, 2010

It's Nice To Be Back!


As you can see, my last post was dated October of 2009. I quit blogging because i was so busy with school stuff and lost interest after the vacation in the Philippines. But now, i started to have the liking of writing again. I actually made a new blog about South East Asia that specifically cover all the tourist destinations, landmarks, etc. I wrote 32 posts already and still counting. Some pics were taken by me, some were my friends and others were taken online. Here's the url for more info http://irresistiblesea.blogspot.com/

My new blog is informative as what other people say. I hope you check it and leave comments after. Meanwhile, I will try to update this blog on a regular basis just like what I am doing with my other blog. I am also planning to integrate more ads like adgitize or entrecard for better exposure in the blogopshere. I only have 4 followers here including myself (sad).

I decided that this blog will not cover My Life As A Teacher alone but also rantings, thoughts or whatever comes to my mind.

I am happy that I'm back again here..It is indeed nice to be back.

Visit my other blog about South East Asia. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment